Modern Marketing Generalists
We are a marketing start-up seeking well-rounded people who will bring with them a mix of creative, project management, and marketing technology savvy to serve our growing family of clients. You should have agency or similar experience, stellar client service skills, familiarity with web-based graphic design and development, online marketing, user experience, and/or digital project management.
BGC Team Members Are:
- Flexible, passionate, and willing to go to great lengths to achieve team objectives
- Rapid learners and collectivist-minded
- More generalists than specialists
- Creative and innovative thinkers with a strong work ethic
- Mac OS users. Yes, we are all Apple.
- A client services expert and/or online marketer who has a good eye for functional design, understands the latest practice in user experience, and has an awareness of and respect for classic direct marketing principles
- Experienced in managing online advertising with products like Google AdWords, and/or working with ad networks, online media agencies, and email marketing platforms
- Detail oriented and you take pride in getting it done right
- Interested in getting involved in a cutting-edge business with an open and collaborative environment
- Either relatively new to the marketing profession, or deeply experienced—either way you possess extraordinary talent and capability to deliver great value
The Jobs here can include:
- Working directly with BGC Boston’s clients, both in-person and virtually, on all phases of engagements, from project kickoff, launch, through ongoing management of client services. You’ll also be called upon to participate in our business development and pre-sales work.
- Helping to build web experiences to capture and convert traffic from offline and online marketing and advertising sources, including SEM, display, social, email, TV, print, and other traditional media that drives to web.
- Business development—helping to bring what we do to more of the marketing world.
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting performance reports to clients, interpreting key findings, successfully identifying key issues and making actionable recommendations for future tests and campaigns.
- Writing copy, designing graphics, acquiring stock photography, and composing these elements into pages in web-based CMS systems. You’ll also manage other resources who will create these assets, and assist with web design and development.
Interested? Here’s what to do:
- First, email Deborah[ at ]bgcboston[ dot ]com with a cover letter and resume in PDF, then…
- Call Jeff, our CEO, at 617-480-2060
Seriously. Squeaky wheels…